Posters & Photographs:
section contains a selection of posters and photographs of Andre Agassi. All items are in very good condition
unless otherwise stated.
As stock is continually changing please email
Tennis Collectables with a list of the item(s) you are interested in
and we will then get back to you with details of postage costs. All prices
include postage within the UK; overseas customers will be charged additional postage. We
can accept payment by Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard and American Express),
PayPal, Sterling cheques and Postal
Orders, Switch/Maestro, and International Money Orders in sterling.
All posters are in colour and
unfolded unless otherwise stated. A description of the picture is given,
together with approximate size, publisher (where known), estimated date of
publication and price. Scans give an indication of the picture - most do not
show the complete image as they are too large to scan fully. (©
TennisCollectables.com does NOT appear on the actual items).
Agassi Rules, full length playing backhand, with caption 'The Agassi Rules' and,
in each corner, the flags of the Grand Slam countries with slogans. 35" x 23".
Published by Nike in 1999 to honour Andre winning all 4 Grand Slams. £12.50 in
tube (approx $21.25)
3. Practice court at Wimbledon, end of backhand, full length. 43x31 cms.
Wimbledon Museum ?1993. Minor edgewear from storage. £5.50 in tube (approx
4. Head & shoulders smiling portrait, wearing headband. 43x31 cms. Wimbledon
Museum ?1993. Minor edgewear from storage. £5.50 in tube (approx $9.35)
5. Head & shoulders smiling portrait, wearing ‘Challenge Court’ cap/shirt. 43x31
cms. Wimbledon Museum ?1993. £5.50 in tube (approx $9.35)
6. Holding Wimbledon trophy 1992. 43x31 cms. Wimbledon Museum 1992. Minor
edgewear from storage. £5.50 in tube (approx $9.35)
7. Backhand, full length action shot, Wimbledon all white clothes. 41x53 cms.
From unknown magazine ?1990. Folded. £4.50 (approx $7.65)
8. End of serve, ‘Pirate’ look, Australia 1995. 42x29 cms. From unknown magazine
?1995. Heavy folds. £1.50 (approx $2.55)
9. Head & shoulders off court portrait. 42x28 cms. Bravo Sport magazine 1992.
Folded. £1.50 (approx $2.55)
10. Playing backhand, knee length, Radical Performance logo. 82x58 cms. Tennis
Revue magazine ?1993. Folded with 1" split at one fold. £5.00 (approx $8.50)
11. Back of head portrait, 1993, advertising Head racquets. 66x34 cms. Head
1993. Folded. £3.00 (approx $5.10)
12. B&W, smiling on practice court, early 1990s. 42x30 cms. Unknown magazine.
Folded. £1.50 (approx $2.55)
13. B&W, receiving serve, knee length wearing denim shorts. 28x42 cms. Bravo
magazine ?1988. Folded. £1.50 (approx $2.55)
14. Full length, backhand wearing long sleeved shirt at US Open. 40x54 cms.
Tennis Australia magazine 1997. Folded. £4.50 (approx $7.65)
15. Full length, playing backhand on hardcourt. 42x30 cms. Wimbledon Museum
2000. £7.00 in tube (approx $11.90)
17. Full length, playing backhand on claycourt. 45x30 cms. Tennis Magazin 1999.
Folded with minor creasing. £5.00 (approx $8.50)
18. Thigh length, arms raised
after Australian Open win. 42x30 cms. Wimbledon Museum 1995. £5.00 in tube
19. Thigh length, playing backhand. 59x42 cms. Wimbledon Museum 2002. £10.00 in
tube (approx $17.00)